huluhub.com
sakarya escort balikesir escort
ankara escort
finanstakip.net
bodrum escort
escort ankara
hd porno
hd film izle
yespornplease

Cuban President Attends Hotel Meliá Varadero Internacional Opening

Published on 2019-09-17 by Norlan Echevarria

Havana, Cuba (ACN). With the attendance of the President of the Council of State and Ministers, Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, was officially inaugurated the Hotel Melia Internacional Varadero, located in this important tourist resort.

This 5-star-category hotel with 946 rooms is heir of a legendary hotel that has reborn to turn into an excellencies hotel, pointed out presidency twitter website, so as to inform about the event.

Cuban President, Miguel Díaz-Canel, inaugurates Hotel Meliá Internacional Varadero.

This All-Inclusive facility made its first rooms opening the last February 13th and then were add new services and floors until its whole construction. The hotel includes the famous Cabaret Continetal.

Melia Internacional is a sustainable hotel because of the use of water energy and new technologies in order to foster service quality and clients’ satisfaction. It also has a dozen of restaurants and several swimming pools.

Cuban Tourism Minister, Manuel Marrero Cruz.

The facility built out of the dune has restored heritage works from the former installation opened in 1950 which was fitted to the new design.

Cuba wishes to incorporate to the tourist sector more than 4 thousand rooms, 97% in 26 hotels, and the remaining 3% extensive rooms, despite the current US government unilateral sanctions that have affected the island’s tourist sector growing.

Hotel Meliá Internacional Varadero, Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba.

The Tourism Minister, Manuel Marrero, stated that Cuba hopes to attract more than 4.3 million visitors this year from an initial plan of 5 million.

This year it was hoped to exceed 5 million, but growth projection were lowered following new measures taken by the United States government against the Greater Antilles, which includes the ban on cruise travel.  

Total: 0 Comment(s)