Excursions in Villa Clara, Cuba
The list of excursions in Villa Clara, Cuba includes boat trips, catamaran trips, optional diving and snorkelling, fishing, visits to cities of historical and cultural attractions, ecotourism, among others..
All the excursions allow knowing in depth the natural beauties, the seabed and also knowing the history, culture, traditions of its people. Through these excursions you can also visit museums that treasure the history of our people
Gaviota Tours - Excursions - Cayo Santa María
From the hotels of the Northern Keys, you can book the following excursions in the reservation bureaus of the agency Gaviotatours, the following tours:
- Departure by bus to Caibarién at 8:00 am.
- Tour through rural roads in jeeps, enjoying panoramic views of the Cuban countryside.
- Visit to a farm to enjoy activities of the Cuban peasantry such as milking cows, feeding poultry and horseback riding.
- Lunch in a country restaurant with roast pork and Creole food.
- Bath in a river in the area.
- Return to Caibarién by road.
- Transfer by bus to the hotels.
- Approximate arrival at 6:00 pm.
- Pick up by air-conditioned bus at 8:00 am.
- Arrival at Cayo Las Brujas, to sail aboard a catamaran while traveling along small keys.
- Interactive contact and dolphin show.
- Snorkeling session in warm and transparent waters, inhabited by complex and colored ways of life.
- Seafood lunch (with lobster, shrimp and fish)
- Bath time.
- Return sailing.
- Open bar and music during the crossing.
- Arrival at hotels at 5:00 pm.
- Round trip transfer.
- Boat ride through a maze of canals that surround the keys of Las Brujas, Uncle Pepe and French.
- Time to enjoy the underwater fauna and flora of the Keys.
- Snorkeling session. Drinks without alcohol.
- Each session will last 45 minutes.